From Space Archaeology Encyclopedia
Revision as of 02:52, 28 August 2017 by StephenWilson
- '22:28:34 hrs (Moscow Time), 4 October 1957. The Space Age begins: The launch of Sputnik I, Earth’s first artificial satellite'
- 'Towards an LSMR and MSMR (Lunar and Martian Sites and Monuments Records): Recording the Planetary Spacecraft Landing Sites as Archaeological monuments of the future'
- 'Conserving space heritage: the case of Tranquillity Base'
- 'Searching for Extraterrestrial Intelligence: An Archaeological Approach to Verifying Evidence for Extraterrestrial Exploration on Earth'
- 'Moon Landing (20 July 1969)